Adaptive, fully functional kitchen and bath for therapy sessions. Inpatient, outpatient and home health* services available.
- Adaptive equipment recommendations and usage training
- Comprehensive home and job site evaluations with adaptation recommendations
- Customized splints for a variety of conditions
- Customized treatment programs to improve one's ability to perform daily activities
- Guidance to family members and caregivers
- Hand and upper extremity rehabiliation
- Performance skills assessments and treatment
*Home health services coordinated through Rooks County Health Department (785) 425.7352.
Kyle Ahlenstorf, MOTR/L