Six Reasons to Donate
If you would like to make a donation, please contact Darci Mills, Executive Director at (785) 688.4428.
- You want to give something back to the community. If you feel that Rooks County has contributed to your success, health and well-being, a gift to Rooks County Healthcare Foundation is a way to say "thanks" to everyone who lives here while assuring that quality healthcare is always provided.
- You want Rooks County Health Center and other health-related services to always be there for you. Chances are that someday you or someone you love will need the services of Rooks Conty Health Center or other health-related services and, when that times comes, you'll be glad that you contributed today to assure that the best life-saving technology and staff are available.
- You want your charitable dollars to stay in the community. It is comforting to know that your gift to a health related entity goes to a locally controlled foundation, and that your dollars will remain here in your county.
- You want to stand side-by-side with other community leaders who commit to do the right thing. You join many of Rooks County’s residents in taking a stand to assure that excellent, life-saving healthcare is available right here.
- You want to help the local economy grow. Quality healthcare is a key component in making a community attractive to businesses and individuals. Rooks County employs nearly 200 people in full or part-time positions in health related jobs, making it one of the largest employers in Rooks County. Your support will keep this major asset working for our community.
- You want to help those less fortunate than you. Many of the non-profit entities we fund have charitable missions and call for compassionate service that includes reaching out to those in need all around our county and caring for all who come through our doors. We recognize that building our community’s health by helping the under served is part of our commitment to be responsible stewards.